Google+ Zorras Del Mal 3 | Isma's Meditation Chamber - Doodles by IAMO

Friday, October 26, 2012

Zorras Del Mal 3


It's time for a new "Zorras Del Mal" pin-up just in time for Halloween! Composition-wise, it was obviously inspired by old tales from the crypt comic covers.  I took advantage of that because I really wanted to bring back Demona, Lucybella, and Jezebeth, the three characters from the original "Zorras Del Mal," and feature them in this one.  Now, about the word "zorras", just to be clear (because I've been asked about it before), its meant to be taken in the literal English-Spanish translation sense.  In English "zorra" means "Fox", as in Jimi Hendrix's song "Foxy Lady", as in "sexy."  But, when you translate it to Spanish, it means slut or worse.  Now, I don't care what it means in Spanish.  I'm taking it back! So, there you go.  A "Zorras del Mal" horror pin-up.  Hope you like it! Happy Halloween, everybody!


Share if you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment