Google+ November 2014 Sketches | Isma's Meditation Chamber - Doodles by IAMO

Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 2014 Sketches

Here are some doodles from my sketchbook I made during this month:

Lady Catrina Sketch by IAMO

Lady Catrina
Día de Muertos



"I come from Earth, a planet of outlaws. My name is Peter Quill. There's one other name you may know me by. Star-Lord." - Peter Quill (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Sally Nightmare Before Christmas Sketch by IAMO

"And will we ever end up together? 
No, I think not, it's never to become
For I am not the one"

-Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas)


Adelita and Nina, Las Adelitas Sánchez from 'The Book of Life' 

Star Wars The Force Awakens Stormtrooper Sketch by IAMO

"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
Stormtrooper from 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' 




Hands and feet drawing exercises. 

Share if you like these doodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment