Google+ May 2014 Sketches | Isma's Meditation Chamber - Doodles by IAMO

Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 2014 Sketches

Here are some doodles from my sketchbook I made during this month:

Mother's Day Sketch Heart Tattoo Sketch by IAMO

¡Feliz día de las madres! Happy Mother's Day!

Star Wars Episode VII Tatooine Alien Dude Sketch by IAMO

Some alien dude in Tatooine from Star Wars - Episode VIII.

Wolverine X-Men Days Of Future Past Sketch by IAMO

Wolverine, inspired by X-Men: Days Of Future Past.

Mermaid Madison Splash Daryl Hanna Movie Sketch by IAMO

"All right. My name is..." -Madison (Daryl Hanna).
Splash movie 30th Anniversary.

Pris Doll Daryl Hanna from Blade Runner Sketch by IAMO

"We need you, Sebastian.  You're our best and only friend." -Pris (Daryl Hanna).
Inspired by one of my favorite movies, Blade Runner.

Paty and Nolan the dog at the beach sketch by IAMO

A sketch of my beautiful wife, Paty, and my dog, Nolan, having a happy day at the beach.

What should I draw next? Post your ideas below!

-IAMO


No comments:

Post a Comment