Google+ Some Thoughts on "Nerdmigos: What A Lovely Tea Party" | Isma's Meditation Chamber - Doodles by IAMO

Monday, May 28, 2012

Some Thoughts on "Nerdmigos: What A Lovely Tea Party"


"What A Lovely Tea Party" is the latest installment of Nerdmigos webcomic!

It was written by Edgar Allen Joe.  This is the first time I have ever worked with a guest writer on "Nerdmigos" and it was a very fun process. 

My original idea for "Nerdmigos" was to make it an anthology series where there are no main characters (any character can take center stage) and where I could collaborate with other artists or writers. The collaboration part of that idea never took off, so I have made the comics on my own. So, that's why I'm very happy about this collaboration. I hope it's the first of many!

So, about this installment's story, I just want to be clear on one thing: Having some characters exit "Nerdmigos" does not mean the end of the series. "Nerdmigos" is not about the adventures of a few characters. "Nerdmigos" is and has always been about friendship (from the best of friends to the shittiest of friends), mixed with silly geeky stuff. I make "Nerdmigos" comics every now and then because it's fun and because it has been an incredible learning experience for me. That’s the only reason why I’ll keep making them until I have no more stories to tell in the "Nerdmigos" universe.

I am really excited for what's to come, not only in "Nerdmigos" but in other projects.

Cheers and thank you for your support! I really appreciate it!

Read more "Nerdmigos" at nerdmigos.blogspot.com!!!

-IAMO

No comments:

Post a Comment